As a Riders Plus Insurance client, you can call us at 1-877-251-4504 to report an accident, theft, or any incident that occurs on your insured vehicle or dwelling. For an emergency claim during non-business hours you can find the emergency claim phone number for the specific insurance company we’ve placed you with right here (https://ridersplus.com/report-a-claim/). In many cases, when you first call in to us you won’t have all of the details required by the insurance company to handle the claim, and that’s fine. We will take whatever details you have, advise you briefly on the process and expected timelines, and direct the insurance company to start the claim. The insurance company will assign an adjuster who will contact you shortly thereafter and handle your claim until it’s resolved. You can contact Riders Plus Insurance at any time during this process with your questions or concerns and we will ensure that your issues are resolved to your satisfaction.
FAQ – Riders Plus Insurance
- How Do I Report a Claim?
- Why Should I Insure with Riders Plus Insurance?
- What Happens if I Cancel My Motorcycle Policy Before the Renewal Date?
- What Should I Do When I Get My Motorcycle Insurance Renewal Notice?
- What if There Are Other M Class Licence Persons In My Household?
- What If I Add Accessories to – or Modify – My Motorcycle?
- What Kind of Motorcycle Should I Buy If I’m a New Rider?
- How Can I Make my Motorcycle Insurance Policy Cost Less?